Monday, December 14, 2009

FREE!

I'm FREE FROM SCHOOL!!!

I just got done today with my last final of the semester. It took me two hours and ten minutes to complete. I was dizzy when I walked out of the room because I don't think I looked up once. Whew. It took me about an hour to snap out of test mode... Then I spent the WHOLE ENTIRE afternoon shopping!

I have seriously been holding out on my Christmas shopping for the last two weeks and it has absolutely killed me. I have felt so behind in preparing for Christmas but I just kept telling myself "Study for finals first, and when they are over you can shop til you drop." Seriously? I might have a problem ;)

But I got it all done in Under 4 hours and Under 300 dollars! Wooooo HOO! Wrapping is one of my favorite parts so I'll probably stay up all night wrapping away!

I've been thinking A LOT today about Dylan (boyfriend) leaving for Afghanistan in January... He called while I was shopping and asked if I'd help him sit down and make a list of things he'll need for the 5 months he'll be gone. I felt like I needed to take the gifts I got him back and get him things like soap, toothbrushes, sheets, candies :( etc. I want him to have familliar things around him while he's there. I want him to have comforting feelings from home... especially when he's feeling homesick or scared. I don't know how things are going to go while he's over there... He says he'll be safe and I kind of believe him but exactly HOW safe can things be over there? Hopefully he'll be ok :/

I'm just going to try to enjoy the break... no studying. Spend extra time with Dylan. Babysit when I can. But RELAX for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment