Thursday, September 20, 2012

Austin

I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner today so that I can show off someone pretty special…

This is my cousin, Austin.

He's been single for a while now, and he's ready to put himself back out there! And I don't blame him, ladies, he's going to make some girl VERY happy someday!

Let's get the stuff that shouldn't really matter (but does) out of the way first...

Age:27
height:5'9 - 5'10
build: athletic (single boys know to work out ;)

And on to the important things…

Austin works in his father's business in Northwest Arkansas as an electrician. He graduated from the University of Arkansas in 2008 with a degree in Agricultural Business. He owns his own home, and lives there happily with his two girl doggies, Sadie and Lola (they're Boxers, and super sweet)

One thing I love about Austin is that he's a huge family guy. In our big family, it's hard not to be, but I think it's one of Austin's best traits. He's the second oldest cousin out of 10, and he does his best to reach out to his younger cousins and be there for all of us. He's always there for me and now that we're older, I'm proud I can also call him my friend. Austin is an only child, but because there are so many of us, and because we grew up SO close, it doesn't ever seem that way.

So you know he's successful, he's independent, and you know (what I think) is the most important thing about him… Let's move on to the fun stuff and some more pictures!

Austin loves to be with his friends. Lately he's been hanging with a lot of guys who are married/in relationships and I know he'd love to have a special girl at his side, too. They're always doing fun things on the weekends like bowling, tailgating- GO HOGS!- cooking out, going to the movies, etc. But he isn't the type of guy that has to be going 24/7. He's good at chilling out and just drinking a cold beer at home on the weekends, too.

Austin is definitely a southern boy. Aside from loving football and being a true gentleman, he also goes on frequent hunting and fishing trips with his dad. They've been all over the place, for weeks at a time sometimes. He plays golf. He's also participated in co-ed softball/baseball teams, and enjoys playing on other sports teams like that as well.

I've talked with Austin enough to know what he wants and deserves from a girl…

She has to be cute, fun-loving, and successful (or on her way to successful :) She has to have a sense of humor because she'll need it to fit in with our fam ;) but she also needs common sense. He needs someone who will bring out the best in him, so he can bring out the best in her. He DESERVES a lady. He deserves to have someone to spend time with on the weekends and take out on dates in the middle of the week for no reason at all. Someone who he can be spontaneous with, but at the same time - someone to settle down with and make plans with. He's a family man, girls. I know I've said it already, but it is SO important to him. He wants a wife and a family someday but he is so serious about it, and he wants that happiness in life so badly… that he isn't going to settle. He won't rush. He's going to take his time and make sure you're the one he wants. And he's worth it. I promise you he's worth it.

If you have any more questions about Austin that you'd like answered, PLEASE email me at ereagan14@gmail.com. I'd be so happy to answer them for you! And if you'd like to contact Austin, please either leave a comment or feel free to email me as well. Enjoy the pictures below. I'll be praying for each single girl that reads this post… and of course, for Austin :)

4 comments:

  1. Austin sounds like a true Godly Gentleman! I haven't found many of them so I am intrigued! You can check out my post at http://chattergrounds.blogspot.com/2012/09/meet-my-bff-charity-brooke-lafayette-in.html

    and my personal blog is crazycherrybear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. He needs to meet my friend Lauren. #160 on Kelly's Korner!!!http://homewiththehomans.blogspot.com/2012/09/show-us-your-singleslauren-hardy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got your comment on my blog about my sister, Kristin. I think you are right! Would love for you to pass along that link to Austin and see if he is interested. She lives in Austin, TX.

    Http://shesacatch@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops-
    Http://shesacatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete