
The Boyfriend.
We met in middle school YEARS ago. He can describe to me the class we were in and where I sat on the first day he saw me. He claims "I've had a crush on you since that day." We went to different junior highs but the same high school. We were two very different people. I was quiet and reserved. Did my work, followed the rules etc. He on the other hand, would hang out with the "Agri boys." They were always causing trouble. My memories of him in high school were scary! I would avoid him at all cost. He and his friends would tease me in class and he admits now: "It's because I liked you...DUH!"
Anyhow..
On May 16 2009 I went out with some girls to Dickson Street for my friend, Jodie's bachelorette party. AND THERE HE WAS. At the piano bar. Us girls were on a bachelorette scavenger hunt so we were having some fun! I caught him as he was walking out the door and asked him if he remembered me. He said "Why yes I do, EMILY REAGAN!" I wrote my number down on a napkin for him and we've been talking ever since! In July we made things "official." ... That means I can call him my boyfriend ;)
He really is the sweetest guy I've ever dated. We are so different , and so much alike at the same time. I'm thankful I found him, even if it WAS in a bar ;) ... (He gets so mad when I tell people that's where we met. hehe)

No comments:
Post a Comment