Let's start this off on a good note...
The weekend was good! Dylan came home from Vegas (He'd been there since October 8th... and yes, right through the 14th which is my BIRTHDAY) on Friday afternoon. We spent Saturday afternoon together. We went on a drive almost all day Sunday to look at how NW Arkansas is turning into Fall. Then we found a pumpkin patch and spent 19 dollars on two large pumpkins. We carved them that night and had so much fun!
Annnnnd we fast forward to Tuesday... It is raining outside. It's raining and I only have one class today that is and hour and a half long. It is the most boring class on my schedule. When I opened my eyes in bed this morning, I heard the rain and said to myself... I will not get out in this weather. I feel a little bad. But I will study and read today to make up for it. Oh well.
Have a Happy Tuesday!
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment