Sunday, June 13, 2010

What I've been up to lately:

1. I've been so tired because I'm in summer school and I have class at 7:30 EVERY morning. Only 2 weeks left though!!

2. Dylan has been busy putting a lot of his free time towards fishing. Which I am SO thankful for. I'm glad he has something like that to do that can relax him. He puts good energy into it and even bought me a pink fishing pole and fishing license... ha!

3. I've been babysitting for the Murphy family and Dossett family during the week. These are my summer babysitting jobs- and who am I kidding- they are the families I babysit for year round! Love them both so much. I feel so comfortable around them and their kids are.the.cutest!

4. Even though I'm taking 2 classes this summer and it is extremely hard to get up out of bed that early in the morning, I AM making excellent grades and working really hard which will really help my gpa. I'm glad I have a positive attitude about it.

5. Yesterday I went shopping with one of my very favorite aunts. She is so fun. We had lunch at Olive Garden and then hit up the mall and target. Everything I bought was on sale and I had the best time being able to spend some money and not feel guilty about it!

6. Things with Dylan (besides fishing) are going pretty good. We've had our down moments. He doesn't really have a lot of motivation to get up and get things done right now (before he goes back to work.) Which drives me crazy because if I were him I would've taken care of everything the week I got back so that I could relax and FISH (ha) worry free! He is just trying to relax and get into a normal routine I suppose.

7. A couple of weeks ago I chopped my long, annoying, unmanageable, thick hair off and donated it to locks of love. I have a short 'do' now and I love it... however, my aunt from Little Rock is in town right now and she cuts hair for a (side job) living. She's about to get ahold of my head and I'm going to let her chop it a littttttle bit shorter so that it is off of my neck. I won't lie when I say I.AM.SCARED. pictures to come. AH!

Hope you are enjoying the last day of the weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back :)

    Good for you for having such a positive attitude about summer classes...I am sure it's hard to stay motivated!

    I can't wait to see your shorter haircuit...it looked so cute already!

    ReplyDelete