Saturday, September 11, 2010

Well Hey...

School started and swept me away! I'm gearing up for a day in the library as we speak (had to get the blog and facebook stalking out of the way first. You know ;) Dylan had Drill this weekend in Ft. Smith, so it is a perfect opportunity for me to catch up on studying. I have a test on Thursday in Neuroscience. YUCK. And I have a feeling it'll be a bit of a doozy. This teacher has a bad rep. In fact, on the second day of class she announced that her goal this semester was not to have anyone fail her course. That's lovely. Thanks, teach.

I promised to post pictures of Dylan and I on our canoeing trip (My FIRST) from a few weekends ago. This is why I love him. Because he makes me do things I would never think of doing. We had so much fun that day... except we saw two snakes in the water so I'm back to thinking I'm never doing it again ;) There are not a lot of pictures to post, and they are terrible quality because we forgot the digital camera and just bought a water camera at Wal-Mart on our way there.


It RAINED (stormed) on us for about 20-30 minutes. This was a picture of the rain heading our way. It was so weird... we could see it raining up the river and it just made its way right down to us.




This is Dylan with MY fish that I caught :) It was SO funny because I was catching more fish than him and as people were floating by they'd ask if we were catching anything. I'd yell back "I am, but he isn't!" Haha, poor Dyl :)

1 comment: