Wednesday, August 25, 2010

And So It Begins...

School started yesterday for me... And when I say that I actually mean:
"I threw my social life out the window yesterday"
I'm taking Communication and Aging, Neuroscience for Communication Disorders, Introduction to Audiology, Clinical Practicum, and The Bible as Literature. All of my classes ran very smoothly for the past two days except I honestly did realize that I'll have to study my life away through this semester.

This is also the semester where I apply for graduation (At this point, I think these people should offer me the pleasure of graduating from their university. And then apologize for being such a pain in my butt for the past years. Ha.) I also have to apply for graduate school and take the GRE.

I've already been studying for my first quiz of the semester, which takes place tomorrow... :) Lovely. And of course organizing the many handouts and 6 page syllabuses.

Hello Fall semester 2010! Goodbye life!
:) Happy Wednesday!

1 comment: