Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dylan's Favorite Holiday...

… The 4th of July. No surprise here!

We seem to have a tradition going, for the 3rd year in a row Uncle Chris and Aunt Karen have thrown a 4th of July party at their house. And every year it seems to get better and better! This year didn't disappoint!

Dylan got carried away when I handed him the camera to take pictures of the fireworks… this won't happen next year :) Ha! And this isn't even HALF of the pictures he took of them…





We had lots of fun family there, and that is my kind of party!







Cousin Austin, one of his friends, and a lot of little boy cousins shot off the BEST fire works show in NWA! Uncle Chris must have spent a fortune on fireworks, and these guys didn't disappoint! We were all amazed!
Dylan and I plopped ourselves down in the middle of the yard to watch the show!




We took pictures last 4th of July in front of this rose bush outside of Chris and Karens. This might just be a new tradition, too :)






Cousin Kristin was there, too! One of my favorites!


And last but not least, I was SUPER proud of myself for baking this cake! It took me all morning long though :)

See the cute little flag inside? I can't believe it turned out! God Bless the USA! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment