I stuck with good old Jillian Michaels for a week or two. Just long enough for me to learn some life style changes. I don't have access to her website any more. But I did print off a few daily exercise routines that I can do at home like I have been. I know all the moves pretty well now. And I've also learned what foods to eat at home and when I go out as well as portion sizes- which I think has been a huge problem with me.
I've lost 4 pounds and KEPT THEM OFF since I started this online program. I'm very proud of myself and even though thats not a lot, I can already tell that my clothes fit better and I FELL better about myself.
I hope I can keep up the routine. The hardest part is working out. Eating well is exciting for me. I love it- love to put new things together. To tell you the truth, I think the 4 pounds I've lost is just because I've been eating more veggies and fruit and WHOLE GRAINS. I love whole grain anything :)
So there is the update- Not a huge change but thankful for what I've achieved so far!
Happy Monday!
4 years ago

4 lbs is still 4lbs...that's great! Keep it up :)
ReplyDelete