I could just eat her up. Kate and I often plan "dates" with Haddie and Jodie during the day and we go hang out at their house to sip on sonic drinks and pass the babe around. Those are fun days that I hope we all will remember.
Dylan's sister and nephew Evan came into town last week. They live out West and Evan is three years old (as of Monday.) This was my first time AND Dylan's first time to meet sweet Evan. He's been a lot of Fun! Here are some fun pictures of his birthday that we celebrated with him…
Dylan couldn't WAIT for Evan to get here so that they could do fun "boy things." So he took Evan fishing a couple of days ago at Lake Sequoyah. Evan loved it and so did Dylan :) I came along only to take pictures of course… and to help make sure Evan didn't fall in :)
Evan even caught a couple little fish on the new Spiderman fishing pole his Uncle Dyl bought him!
Then we took him to my house where he ate every ripe (and some not-so-ripe) strawberry off the plants, said hello to the ponies,
We wore that little boy out!
More updates to come soon, Dylan and I are planning a lot of fun things before the big deployment :)

So fun that you get to hang out with all these little cuties! Glad you are back to blogging :) Enjoy your time with Dylan before he leaves!
ReplyDelete