Family reunion time!!!
Every November my HUGE family meets down at Devils Den. We rent out about... 9 cabins (I'm guessing) And we stay all weekend long. Hiking, singing, EATING, listening to music, listening to stories, and just catching up with each other. Wouldn't miss it for the world. It all started about 13 years ago, for my Grandmothers 75th birthday...

Elizabeth Jane Reagan is 87 years old this year. She is my neighbor, my friend, my grandmother, and a lady I look up to. She is smart! and has become very quick witted over the years :) She audits classes at the U of A each semester. She attends 1 class 3 times a week and participates in readings and such... but she claims "I will not take their tests because I'm too old!" She also ice skates twice a week at the Jones Center in Springdale.
I look up to her and often go to her for advice. I love our little conversations - she is very honest and trustworthy. I've made memories and shared things with her that I can keep forever. I'm lucky to have the relationship with her that I do!

No comments:
Post a Comment