Thursday, January 7, 2010

See ya in May Dylan!

Dylan left on Monday January 4th. It was a sad goodbye... but not a lot of crying. The ride back home was quiet though.

He has done a lot of traveling. I feel bad for him. I don't get to talk to him that much, but when I do I like to find out where he is, what he is doing, what the time difference is, what he has eaten that day, and if he gets enough rest. He is probably sick of the same old questions :) But right now, he seems to be in good spirits and getting enough sleep and food... so I'm happy. I can't WAIT for him to be home though. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be. To tell you the truth, I was ready for him to go so I could gain back some independence and do things on my own. Now that he's gone, I get teary eyed thinking about our summer adventures and going swimming at "the river" and hitting up sonic happy hour or Starbucks before we walk around target or the mall. He said before he left "Now you aren't allowed to go to Wal-Mart when it is dark outside until I get back." What a goober. At least he cares though, right?

On Tuesday morning, I was getting ready for my day at Creative school and it was the last time Dylan and I could text back and forth. I said "I want you back" and he said "Girl, you never lost me" After that, I tried to put on make up while crying and THAT didn't go over so well ;) Tuesday was a pretty emotional day... But I haven't cried since then!

I miss him already, and I'm worried for his safety, but I think my number one worry is that he will come back a different person. I want the same Dylan to come back and be goofy and messy and gross. He is such a dang boy ;)

Here are some pictures of Monday morning



No comments:

Post a Comment