Well,
The spring semester 2010 has begun (weeks ago, but better late than never.)
I'm taking four classes.
1. Intro to Clinical Practice - Very cool class. Answering a LOT of questions that have been running through my mind about what it will be like to actually BE a speech path and what it is going to take for me to get there. Another good thing about this class is that there IS. NO. BOOK. (!!!!) But don't worry... the book for my next class is big enough for two classes. ha. We do however, have to read a lot of articles and write summaries on them. But that helps me understand it better... no complaining here! :)
2. Introduction to Communication Disorders - I should've actually taken this class LAST semester, but there was a big conflict with the programs schedule and the class was unavailable :( So I'm taking it this semester, which is kind of ok because I pretty much already know most of it all... it is kind of a big review class from last semester!
3. Language Disorders in Children - Cool class. 3 big projects through the semester, and only a mid term and a final... that is scary. We'll see how this goes...
4. Phonological and Articulatory Disorders in Children - I just don't know about this class yet... it has just been a lot of anatomy review from last semester...
I'm excited (now) because I feel like I'm getting somewhere. Classes seem easy so far and I'm really enjoying them. I hope it goes smoothly and I'm studying HARD for straight A's!!
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment