Today was stupid.
I stayed up late having a little argument through emails with the boy.
Woke up at 7 and hit snooze. Woke up every 5 minutes after that continuing to hit snooze until aprox 7:40 am.
Ran (late) out of the house around 9:05 still chewing cereal in my mouth (gross huh?)
Decided I wanted to pay the extra $1.50 for a close parking spot on Arkansas Ave.
Spent what seemed like an eternity holding up traffic making a left turn onto Ark Ave and being honked at.
Quickly started realizing that there were NO parallel parking spots available...
FOUND ONE that I could barely squeeze into because apparently someone (DAD) didn't teach me how to parallel park when I was 16.
Figured the job I did would have to be OK, since i was about to be late for class.
Came out of class to a 20 dollar PARKING TICKET.
Went to Creative School where I was totally out of it and people kept looking at me funny. (It was just strange)
Came home only to procrastinate with all the thousands of pages I have to read tonight...
Still not happy with the boy situation and can't get it out of my head... Maybe thats the reason for the "stupid day"
What am I complaining about? There are people in Haiti who have lost everything...
and my major complaint is a parking ticket.
I'll take a "stupid day" any day.

Miss him.

No comments:
Post a Comment