Seriously. Knock on it. Because what I'm about to say might change the second I type them out.
Dylan and I have not fought, argued once, or even made an ugly comment to one another since Saturday, October 2nd.
Truth is, even after dating for over a year, we are still VERY much in the "get to know you" stage of our relationship. Ok maybe not the "get to know you" part, but for sure the "try to accept you for you" part. And it's HARD. He's always had a lot of confidence in us even through the arguments. I'm a different story. Through his positive attitude and my many prayers sent up to Jesus, I think I've made a break through.
Notice I said "I'VE" made the break through...
I've had a rough last few weeks. School has been kicking my butt. And I'm feeling a lot of pressure with applying to graduate school and getting ready to graduate in the Spring. I have had a few panic attacks and late nights. But I'm finally starting to feel like myself again.
And I think that's why Dylan and I are starting to get along again too!
It feels great :)
So please excuse my absence with the blog. I'm going to try to keep it up more often! (And Dylan and I are about to be taking a lot more "adventures" so pictures will come soon! :)
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment