I've been laying awake pretty much every night since I found out my fate about graduate school. Mostly with a severe case of high anxiety (I've talked myself into believing that I'm old now and I have nothing left to live for after graduation) but in my sleepless state I also weigh all of my options for my future career. In the past week, I've decided (then undecided of course) that:
1. I could get my masters in teaching. (then emailed some lady about it at the u of a and found out I'd pretty much have 3 long years left in school. And I'm DONE people. D.O.N.E. )
2. I could just become an artist. Start selling paintings off the street. Live with paint under my fingernails the rest of my life and be ok with it. (Yeah right. I'm probably the most OCD person there is when it comes to washing hands)
3. I could be a wedding planner (why? Idk. I've just been dreaming about it my whole life.but hasn't every other little girl in the US?)
4. I could become a stay at home mom (except when I told Dylan that was my dream he laughed the hardest Ive ever seen him laugh.)
And then... Tonight, I thought of something that feels so right with me.
What about being a sign language interpreter?
It sounds so good and so right! I already have my degree (or I will soon) in communication disorders- so I know a lot about not being able to communicate already. Sign language has ALWAYS been something I've wanted to learn... Why not?
I'll run it by good old mom and dad in the am.
Finally a I'm going to sleep with a smile onm
4 years ago

I took a semester of sign language in college and I LOVEd it! I think it would be an awesome job!
ReplyDeleteI would also love to be a SAHM but Robbie thinks otherwise too haha! Oh well :)