I've been sending emails like crazy out to anybody who I think could point me in the right direction concerning the rest of my life.
Since I posted last, I talked myself into attempting the MAT program at the U of A (which is a Master's in Education type thing- I don't actually know what MAT stands for) I met with an advisor in that department today who pretty much ruled that option out for me. She basically said everything BUT "pick a different route cause this ain't ever gonna happen." Turns out it'd be THREE whole years in order to complete that degree. No thanks.
So here I am. Lost. Waiting for my inbox to fill up with lots of helpful emails. And also preparing for finals, final projects, papers, etc.
Happy stormy Tuesday.
4 years ago

MAT stand for Masters of Art in Teaching, I believe!! :)
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to tell you, it's ok to not have it all figured out right now. I STILL don't have it all figured out!! I did the same thing so many times. I tried to go to nursing school at the UofA (and they can't get enough nurses) and was told that there was no way I could get in -- EVEN though I had a BA already!! It's fine. I promise you will be ok. Just get a job. Try some different stuff out. You will find something that fits you. You may discover you love doing something you never even thought of before. You will probably also find some things you hate along the way!! It's ok!! Just be for a while!! Enjoy being young!! It goes away MUCH too fast!!! :)
ReplyDelete