Thursday, April 14, 2011

6 things to be happy about today...

1. Last weekend I had the best date with Dylan. We went to a sushi bar on Dickson street and tried a couple new rolls. Then walked down to his favorite pub and I had a glass of red wine while he drank a beer. I loove nights like that!

2. Last saturday we went to the first farmers market of the season and bought some beautiful tulips! Can't wait for farmers market season to be in full swing!

3. I found a new love I wish I hadn't, cadabury eggs! Can't stop eating them!

4. Sunday night we had family dinner, which I needed and soaked up.

5. I am graduating from college in exactly one month.

6. My best friend is getting married June 6th and I cannot WAIT!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for graduating!!!!

    Yay for friends getting married! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to tell you, but the wedding is June 4th!! At least that is when we will be showing up!! :)

    ReplyDelete