School starts in exactly one week for me. I lucked out and I don't have any classes on Mondays :) Which automatically means those are study days... :(
This semester will begin my senior year of college. (Which should have been last year except I had some trouble figuring out my major :) I will be taking a bunch of crazy classes like Introduction to Audiology :/ I'm not excited about this semester. AT ALL. I don't feel like I'm "apart" of this university and I especially don't feel like anyone is on my side to help me. I guess I'm mainly just nervous that I'm having to apply for graduation AND for graduate school. I'm just nervous about this semester. I'm not happy about it and not looking forward to it. I don't really feel like anyone in my family, including Dylan, understands how nervous I am... So I don't really talk to them about it. Luckily my blog allows me to get everything off my chest that I need to and it doesn't say "You're worrying too much" back to me. Ha!
4 years ago

I had a couple friends in college who were going for speech pathology (they're in grad school now) but I know they were always really stressed too!
ReplyDeleteI think no matter what you do, you will be stressed your last year of college...it's just a busy time!
I would suggest trying to find a couple people in your major classes that you will be seeing quite often and make friends with them, or at least become study partners. It always helps when you have someone else there that knows what you're stressing about too!
Do you know what grad schools you are applying to?