One of my very favorite things about Dylan is that he takes me out of my comfort zone. I'm not the "outdoorsy" girl. Don't get me wrong... I do love to be outside, but adventurous? No. Since I've been dating him, I've swam in more than one river, been canoeing (and even saw TWO snakes in the water, which I swore I'd never go again after that. But I really will.) We've been hiking, etc. etc. etc. But recently, we've been into riding bikes. The last bike ride we went on was ELEVEN MILES. Needless to say, I was sooo sore the next day. But we had so much fun. There is a bike trail that goes all through our town. We stopped to take pictures at the duck pond by the county hospital, and Dylan got a little silly....
I'm a daughter, sister, babysitter, friend, girlfriend, and (finally) a college graduate! Currently finding myself lost in life and searching everyday for my purpose. I love going on bike rides with Dylan, the boyfriend, painting canvases, Thai food, Sonic happy hour, anything ice cream, and of course, working with kids :)
Eleven miles...wow! Good for you!
ReplyDeleteRan across your blog, love it! :)
ReplyDelete