Sunday, December 5, 2010

Where Has My Life Gone?

I'll tell ya. It can be found either in a classroom, at a little table piled up with books at a local coffee shop, or in the library. That's where life has taken place for me lately. So I've taken a little blog break to only focus on studying. I took the GRE (Graduate Record Exam) yesterday and did pretty well... I suppose all the worrying/studying paid off. Surprisingly though, I did a LOT better on the math portion than I did on vocabulary. Which is amazing because I am not a math person.

I have a small 5 page paper due on Tuesday and also a final. On Friday I have a final in Neurology. And Saturday I have a final in Audiology at 8:30am and then in my English (elective) class at 4:00pm. I have a lot of work left to do... I just realized.

Don't you hate that? When you think you're kind of on top of things and then all the sudden your plate is full again?

Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment