This is sweet Isabelle
And Miss Mady :)
We spent most of the day outside with these girls, neighbors Emma and Brooke, creating a "city" out of side walk chalk. I taught them how to do this because it was something I did ALL the time as a kid. It is so much fun!
Isabelle in her "house" that she made.
This is Mady's "house." She is SO creative. They both are!
Take a look at Mady's cool "couch" :)
Later that night we made a HUGE mess making cupcakes decorated for Thanksgiving :)
Isabelle licked the icing off of two and declared she was finished. This is normal.
Finished product!
That night we watched The Grinch (one of my Christmas favorites) and I let them stay up a little later than their parents would have :) After I put them to bed, I tried to study except I was SO exhausted that I fell asleep on my book! Haha!
The next morning we woke up and made cinnamon rolls (out of the can :) and played with play dough until I took them to their neighbors house where they spent the next night until their mom and dad got home.
Here is our play dough creations! Mady made a "cake" I made "chocolates" and Isabelle made "cookies." I'm telling you, these girls are SO creative! That's one of my favorite things about them!
Sometimes, I love babysitting so much that I feel like I should just drop out of school and make it my career :) I'm so lucky for all the families I babysit for, and so lucky I got to spend the weekend with these two little beauties!

How fun! I always enjoyed babysitting too. Those are some pretty impressive playdough creations!
ReplyDeleteYour playdo looks good enough to eat!! I know Emma! She went to New School when I worked there!!
ReplyDelete