Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hello World! I'm Back!

WOW- this has been the toughest, roughest, craziest semester of.my.life. Maybe it is because this is my last semester that my grades "count" for applying to graduate schools. Any how, I'm happy to announce

... drum roll please...

My hard work is paying off in all the grades I'm getting back :)

The "after finals" feeling is sloooowly wearing off. Sunday night after family dinner, I was preparing myself to hit the books like I normally would have. And Monday afternoon as I was leaving work, I kept thinking "Ok, what do I need to go over today..." And let me tell you, it was the weirdest feeling in the world when I remembered I'm DONE with school and I don't HAVE to study for over a month. A WHOLE MONTH, PEOPLE!! I mean, have I forgotten what it feels like to be done with finals? ha!

I've also been catching up on a WHOLE lotta sleep that was lost during finals, and also during the semester in general. Today I took a two and a half hour nap and I didn't wake up feeling like I wasted the afternoon :) I loved it. Naps on the couch are the BEST.

I've also been babysitting a lot already this week which is awesome because I actually feel like I can relax and play with the kids.
I enjoy them so much more when I don't have worries about school in the back of my mind.

In the next couple weeks, I'm excited to go Christmas shopping, prepare for Christmas with my family and with Dylan, and prepare applications for graduate schools. I'm so glad it is the Christmas Season and that I'm now able to ENJOY it!

2 comments:

  1. Wooohoo! Hooray for making it through this semester! Enjoy your holiday break...Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You are done! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete