What do you think? Better title?
I feel better about it... but I might change my mind again... and again... I'll probably even change it before the day is over :)
I want this blog to be about ME and about MY life... but I've found that I mainly blog about my relationship with Dylan... Which is fine. However,I don't want to restrict it to that, so I'm not so sure about the title just yet. That's why I'm holding off on changing the web address (Am I even allowed to do that?)
Anyway. The title pretty much describes me and Dyl. He's an airman, I'm a frilly, pearl wearing girl. (I'm obsessed with pearls and Dylan bought me my first REAL pair :)
So stick with me. We'll see if the title sticks and then I'll change the web address :)
Happy Tuesday!
4 years ago

I think it is CUTE!
ReplyDelete