And in honor of this fabulous day (They keep getting more fab with each one that passes) I will attempt to write 24 reasons why I love him...
1. Oh my goodness, that boy is tall!
2. He always surprises me with my FAVORITE sonic drink, especially when I'm down in the dumps.
3. He paid attention to what my favorite sonic drink was... I didn't even have to tell him!
4. Once we were out with some friends on Dickson street when some scary guys walked into the bar we were in and I guess I had an "Uh I'm scared, get me outta here as fast as possible" look plastered across my face because when I looked over at Dylan, he knew exactly what I was feeling and mouthed the words "Hey, you're ok" with a cute little smile. So sweet. Ahh... so so sweet.
5. When I start complaining or "throwing a fit" (Only way I knew how to put that one..) He always laughs at me. Which makes me mad, but looking back it makes me happy... because if he threw a fit every time I did, we'd be a very unhappy couple.
6. He knows how to fix my car. (How to put on new windshield wipers, change oil, rain-x it, change tail lights and head lights etc)
7. He wears his seatbelt.
8. He has respect for others.
9. He has a very kind heart, and he'd give the shirt off his back to anyone who asked for it.
10. Uh, he has a job :)
11. He lets me pick the movies most of the time.
12. He can put up with my "teacher like" tendencies and expressions (ex: baby talk, rule follower, hand washing, etc.)
13. His smile.. it's a half smile most of the time and it melts me.
14. His giggle... :)
15. He does this little clicking thing with his tongue when he swallows or in between sentences. In most people, I can honestly say it would annoy me.. but when he does it, it's the cutest thing in the world.
16. He likes kids! He came by to visit me at the preschool one day and I could hardly get him to leave! He had so much fun with those kids, I couldn't believe it! I finally had to kick him out, we had work to do! ha!
17. He's opened EVERY SINGLE door for me since our very first date. Not a lie. EVERY SINGLE DOOR. What a gentleman.
18. He lets me be myself. I've never felt uncomfortable around him :)
19. He makes me more spontaneous.
20. He listens to my worries and my fears, and makes me feel better about them.
21. He sings old songs to me while driving with the windows down in the summer time.
22. He likes to spend time with my family.
23. He is protective of me, but he gives me my space.
24. He's doing everything in his power to make this deployment easy on me, when he should really be focusing on himself.

Very cute! It's coming girlie...24 days...wooohooo!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your list Emily! So special. He sounds like a good guy. The day will be here soon.
ReplyDelete