These past couple of weeks have been C.R.A.Z.Y.
I have had 6 tests to take and 2 big projects due in the past 2 weeks. Plus babysitting. Plus afternoons at the Preschool. Plus friends birthday parties and dinners and outings. I've been a crazy busy person. And I apologize if I've come across that way :) I've tried to hold it all together ;)
Anyway, today is great for a few reasons:
1. It is FRIDAY!!
2. It is my very first day STUDY FREE/SCHOOL FREE/ WORRY FREE Day!!!!
3. I got to sleep in this morning
4. It is only 11 days until Dylan comes home!!!
I'm planning on putting together a "welcome home basket" or goody bag or something for him. He'll be riding back with me, so I'd like to have something in the front seat of my car, waiting on him :)
I was thinking I could put things in there like,
-May issue of his favorite magazine
-New swimsuit
-New loofa and body wash
-Movies that we want to watch together
-New (reusable) water bottle
-other little things like packs of gum, snacks for the way home, etc.
I'm so excited!!!!! I can't wait to put this together, but even more, I can't wait to hug his neck!!!! So excited!!!
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!
4 years ago

I think the welcome home basket is so cute! I wish I would have done that! 11 Days is so close....eek! I am so excited for you!
ReplyDelete