Thursday, June 23, 2011

SUYL Friday!

I love me some Kelly's Korner. This week, for her "Show Us Your Life Friday" post, (which I normally never participate in because I'm boring as all get out) we are introducing people in our lives who are single. I'm so excited to share TWO people in my life who are so important to me. My cousin, Austin and my cousin, Kristin.
((I was looking through my photo albums on my computer specifically for pictures of them of course, and laughed when I found a handful of them together in pictures! We're such a close family and I'm SO thankful for that!))

Austin is 25 years old (26 in August) He is a graduate of the University of Arkansas with a Bachelor's degree in Marketing Management. He lives in Fayetteville, in his own home, with his two boxers, Sadie and Lola. He is a very successful electrician, and works in his dad's company. On top of being very dedicated to his family, he is also dedicated to his faith and his friends. He's trustworthy, adventurous, and fun! I'm so proud to call him my cousin, any lady would be lucky to have him! (I stole this picture from his facebook page, so I don't really know why he is holding this… gun(?) I guess now would be a good time to mention he's a hunter! :)


I've introduced Kristin before, but I'd like to again. She is 25 years old and also a graduate of the University of Arkansas with a Bachelor's degree in Communications. Kristin is so fun, and super trendy. You wouldn't be able to tell that behind the high heels and frilly dresses, she is so down to earth- she loves to go camping, fishing, etc. She is 110% committed to her faith, family, and friends. I love this girl with all my heart, and would love to see her in a loving relationship. Any guy would be a fool to pass her up!

4 comments:

  1. How funny! I lived in the same dorm as Austin our freshman year at the U of A. He was a super nice guy. You can look me up on my blog or Facebook. There are a few recent pictureson my blog, but most of the others are older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. Please check out #50 on Kelly's blog. Absolutely Amazing Ashley--she also turns 26 in August--on the 6th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. check out my blog post if you'd like. i can be contacted further if you want more info or to email a picture. God bless & have a wonderful weekend! :-)

    - michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Austin sounds like a great guy! I laughed when I saw that he's got two boxer dogs... I grew up with this dogs and friends always joke that I need to meet someone that loves them as much as I do. A good friend wrote a post about me so if you'd like I am #184 :). She's got a link to my Facebook page on her post and my email is on Facebook if you'd like more info :)!

    ReplyDelete