Did you know that, because of that dumb rule... I don't get to talk to Dylan as much, and that I have to wait a little longer?
Did you know that he is thinking he gets to come home on May 17th instead of May 22nd?
Did you know that my 7:30am summer class BEGINS on May 17th?
Did you know that it is 2:00am our time right now, which means it is 11:30am his time?
Did you know that he just sent me an email full of pictures that he's taken over the past week?
Did you know that I haven't seen an updated picture of him since he left? (Not that he's changed much)
Did you know that my goofy little boyfriend is sporting a mustache that looks like he's five years old and just devoured a chocolate pudding cup? Check it out ...
Did you know that my response to this picture was, "Dear Dylan, yes this is funny - But you'd better shave your face before you come home!"
Did you know that while I love to see his pictures, it makes me miss him even more???
I'm just askin' ...

I hear ya about seeing pictures and missing him so much more! It is sooo good to see them but when you just hear their voice over the phone, somehow it is easier. My Fiance grew out a mustache for the month of February and I hated it! I was so glad that they all shaved them off so he didn't want to keep his! I saw it for the first time when we Skyped one night and my look of disgust showed him how I felt about that...but then he said he was probably going to keep it and have it for our wedding...um, no I don't think so! Soo glad that is gone :)
ReplyDeleteHi Girl!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog!! I love making new blogger friends!! I just LOVE your blog - you are super adorable!! Glad to hear you think CASA is pretty awesome too!!
....I don't know what it is about boys and growing mustaches when they go to the Middle East my husband (then fiance) did the same thing! Crazy boys!! Ha!!
Hope the rest of your week goes well!!