Thursday, March 25, 2010

Things to be happy about today...

1. My sister is on her way back from skiing in Colorado with her boyfriend and his family, and should be here in less than an hour. Yay Kate!

2. I'm growing out my hair for Locks of Love, and I'm ALMOST to ten inches.. I mean, its long enough to cut now, but I'm trying to avoid the "bob" because it will NOT mix with my thick hair...

3. I'm on day four of my Jillian Michaels workout DVD and my legs are stronger and my abs are... still smushy... but I think its because I finished off some cookies and cream ice cream before I worked out the other day. OH, and I had cookies for breakfast today. (At least I'm working out though, right?)

4. Dylan thinks he'll get home on the 18th of May (Which this may change 10 times before he actually gets here) BUT thats only 54 more days!!!!!! 1 month and 23 days until I get to take the yellow ribbon off of this tree :)

1 comment:

  1. Hooray 54 more days....don't you love that when it finally feels like it is real! I love the yellow ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete