Thursday, March 18, 2010

Don't Judge Me.

Recently, I sent a picture of myself to Dylan in an email. He commented that I was looking a lot slimmer and asked if I was losing weight.

That is a big fat, NEGATIVE.

So... uh... It got me thinking... Maybe I should try to lose a little weight before he comes back expecting a toned up girlfriend. Because I'm no where close.

So I went to Wal-Mart that very afternoon and bought

JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED

... And then I went home and put it in the DVD player. Sat on the couch to "watch and see if I liked it" and fell asleep.

Seriously. Don't Judge me.

3 comments:

  1. hahah that sounds like something i'd do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love that you wanted to watch it first to see if you liked it! That is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left you a surprise over on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete