Sunday, May 16, 2010

I have found myself thinking in the past week "Oh my gosh, I've got to hurry up and do that before Dylan gets home" Like my life will be over and completely devoted to him and making him happy with no time to myself.

Before he left I had the same attitude. "Oh my gosh, WE'VE got to hurry up and do this before he leaves!" Like he was never coming back and I'd never have the opportunity to have fun with him again. I guess that (in a way) kind of makes sense. But who likes to think that way in this situation?

He will be back in ONE. DAY. That's it. That is all I have left to wait. He is going to be here, and he is going to be happy.

He called me this morning (and woke me up) around 7:30-8:00. I was so excited to hear from him, because this will probably be my last time to talk to him long distance :) :) :) He said that his flight (of course) got pushed back and he should be in at 7:30 tomorrow night :) It really doesn't matter to me WHAT time he gets here... as long as it is TOMORROW.

So I'm ready. I'm prepared. I got my nails done and I have my outfit picked out. I know exactly how I'm going to wear my hair. I know what time I'm leaving here. I have his bag of goodies all packed up with bows and such. I'm ready. I'm so ready.

I am SO ready for him to come home!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh! I am just so giddy for you! Such an exciting time and I remember exactly the way I was feeling! Surprise, surprise, his flight got delayed. I think I said the same thing in a post I did right before Robbie got home...I don't care what time it is, at least it is TOMORROW! So awesome! Try to get a good night's rest...tomorrow you will be the happiest girl in the world! Eeek! Enjoy it, friend...I will be thinking about you! Praying for a safe flight!

    ReplyDelete