SHE'S ENGAGED!!!
I just got a text from her earrrrrrly this morning. She said something like this
"So Justin took me out to dinner last night, and then we went to the drive in and saw this movie that I recommend you see because it was really good. Then Justin wanted to pull an all nighter and take pictures of the sun coming up, so we went to Lake Sequoyah but it was so foggy we couldn't get a picture... Oh yeah, and I'm ENGAGED... !!"
What a turkey. Like I didn't know that was coming. She never texts me and gives me a play by play of all her dates! ;)
Anyway, I'm SO excited for her and can't WAIT to help her start planning the wedding! I also can't wait to see her bling! ;)
CONGRATS SASHA AND JUSTIN! LOVE YOU BOTH!!
4 years ago

How exciting! I love your new picture in your header...so darn cute!
ReplyDelete