Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lists

I'm sitting at my list right now and I have about 3 lists that I've had going for the past couple of days. Things to put into Dylan's "welcome home" basket. Lists of appointments I need to make, Lists of things to do before he gets here. Lists of people to call. I think it just hit me that... I don't have a lot of time before he gets here. I actually, technically only have about 2 free days to get things done before HE gets HERE.

And I'm nervous.

He called me at 1:15pm to tell me that he has to be at work at 5:30am (8pm our time... I think) To load up the plane and **Hopefully** Be out of there by 7:30. He will fly to Manas (About to google that) in 3 hours and stay there for 5 days until the ashes settle from the Volcano. There are apparently a bunch of scary things going on in Manas right now... Riots and such. I don't care to google that again.

I think that the 5 day layover is silly. I don't really believe that they will be there that long.. however I don't really believe that he will be home on Monday night like he says they will...

The military reallllllly stinks at staying on track with arrival times and take off times and such. So as long as he will be here sometime between Monday the 17th and Tuesday the 18th... I'll be the happiest girl in the world!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! I definitely would prepare yourself for changes in his arrival time/date. It is more likely than not, that it will change at least 3 times before he actually gets home. It is so frustrating, but that is the military for you. The positive note I always had to remind myself of was that HE IS ON HIS WAY! That is the most important thing!

    ReplyDelete