Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Random Thoughts

I'm blogging a lot lately because I'm nervous.

I haven't talked to Dylan in 35+ Hours...

I have no appetite and almost got sick this evening when I got home from babysitting because I haven't eaten anything today except a sandwich for Lunch. I was craving grilled cheese and Tomato soup, and even after eating that at 10pm I still felt sick to my stomach. Still do.

I have been having really weird dreams that I can't seem to remember, but I will remember them randomly throughout the day, and it freaks me out.

Dylan is still supposed to be home on Monday night :) And I've asked my very best friend and her boyfriend to come with me to Ft Smith to capture some pictures for me! I'm so excited and SO thankful to have her in my life..

I spent about 45 Dollars on Dylan's welcome home basket ... I filled it with all (most) of his favorite things:

-a pair of black athletic shorts with pockets (He has some that he wears around his house that are YEARS old, so they are really short on him and even have holes in them... But he will ONLY wear those because they have pockets in them. So I will soon be replacing them and I can't WAIT to throw the other ones out! :)

-A Camelback reusable water bottle just like mine except it is blue instead of pink.. that way we can match ;)

-Gushers. He's a kid. He is seriously 6 years old at heart. Loves those things.

-Air freshener for his car (One of his guilty *girly* pleasures ;)

-A new tee shirt

-Body wash and a loofa from bath and body works (His favorite and the ONLY loofa he will use because I got him hooked ;)

-Deodorant and Shampoo (I don't know if he'll have these things once he gets home and I'm SURE one of the first things he will want to do is take a shower... and besides I want him to smell good. ha) I should've bought some toothpaste and a tooth brush. Dang it.

Anyway. There is my randomness for the end of the week. I'm sure there will be another post tomorrow!

Until then, this nervous nellie is off to bed!

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you are getting rest and eating girl! You want too have lots of energy for when he gets home! ;)

    I have a pink Camelback water bottle too...I knew we were meant to be BFFs! :)

    You are so right...one of the first things he will want to do when he gets back is shower! Who knows how long he will have been in the same clothes!

    What a great idea to take a friend along to get some good pictures of you guys! I was so dissapointed after Robbie's first deployment we didn't have any pictures! This time I learned my lesson and made his little brother take some :)

    Monday is so soon...he will be here before you know it...I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete