But I did a fun Memorial Day Weekend!!
Friday night, Dylan and I went to meet my cousin, Myranda, her husband Tom and their kids Luke and Laney in Eureka Springs. They had been out on the lake all day and then we met up to go eat catfish at some hole in the wall kind of place. It was yummy!
Saturday, Dylan's little sister, Shanley got married. It was a short, sweet ceremony and a fun little reception. So Dylan and I just hung around town that day and watched Dear John together that night... well... he watched it. I had already seen it so I wasn't afraid to fall asleep. :) Wedding pictures to come soon!
Sunday, we were at the lake in Eureka Springs by noon, out on the water tubing and sun bathing! Tom has a really nice boat, so we had fun driving all over the lake! Dylan and I stopped to do a little fishing but couldn't catch anything. We had a birthday party for Luke Sunday night at my aunt and uncles house which was a lot of fun! I bought Luke some "Silly Bandz" for his birthday, which are the very "in" thing with kids these days! They are just rubber bands that are shaped in different animal shapes and what not. Kids wear them on their wrists. Then they trade them with their friends. They are kind of cool :) I bought Luke the "cowboy" set. He loved them!
Today I'm just doing some summer school homework and getting my life organized again for the upcoming week!
Hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend!
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!
4 years ago

Sounds like a great weekend! I am so jealous you guys got to spend so much time out on the lake! It was sooo hot here this weekend but the water is still freezing!
ReplyDelete